It’s 2017, and I’ve been talking about starting a blog F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!!! I kid you not! I’ve wanted to start one. I’ve meant to start one. Heck, I’ve even BUILT websites for other people…like LOTS! So, here I am…beginning my own blogging journey!
I am excited, I am nervous, but most of all…I AM READY!!!
Let’s just talk a little about why I want to do this now, at this very point in time!
Reasons to start my blog now:
- I’m not getting any younger…now is the best time for anything!
- My kids have recently all moved out (it took several years, but looks like we’re officially empty nesters…for now!).
- I would love to fill my time doing something meaningful and fun.
- People always love my stories and tell me I should have a blog!
- I would like a part-time income without punching a clock!
Reasons why I want to blog about travel:
- I LOVE to travel…ANYWHERE and ANYTIME…local camping (in a camper), road trips (with our without the camper, cruises, and hopefully soon, international trips!).
- I want to learn about traveling more frequently and more economically then teach what I’ve learned.
- TAX DEDUCTIONS…CAN I GET AN “AMEN?” HELLO?!?!?
My goals for this blog as I’ve stated are to be able to share my story, learn a little bit, and travel more and more and MORE! 🙂
I hope you’ll join me on this journey and enjoy my sense of